Monday 26 October 2009

Totally random James Bond Drawings

I wouldn't say I was a massive fan of the James Bond Films. I've yet to see either of the two latest offerings, however growing up in England as a boy it was impossible not to escape the smooth moves of Sean Connery or the charismatic capers of Roger Moore. Whilst patientely waiting for a train late on a Saturday night at a desolate country station in Dorset (Sherbourne to be exact) I noticed these amazing Bond pictures. Painted straight onto wood, they were mounted along the side of the platform. I have no idea who the artist is but thought they were worth sharing. My particular favourite is Goldfinger.


































































































































No comments: