Wednesday 24 February 2010

Skirt Versus Shirt



Quite randomly, I was approached a while ago asking if I would contribute to a fashion blog called Skirt Versus Shirt. It aims to report on items of fashion from both a male and female perspective (hence the title I guess) I wouldn’t necessarily say that the World of Tuckshop is a fashionable one, but I loathe to turn down any new opportunity that comes my way so naturally I accepted the challenge. If you are indeed a young man in his late twenties/early thirties who just doesn’t feel right when either shopping in M&S or wearing a bright logo emblazoned t-shirt, then this might just be the place for you, In fact, you may just like the piece I’ve just done on Barbour jackets so go and check it out...

You can also join the Skirt Versus Shirt revolution on facebook

No comments: