Friday 3 December 2010

Who's the Daddy?



















Way back in the summer I stumbled across the Daddy Donkey burrito stall on Leather Lane whilst on my regular trip to Peters to get my locks trimmed. I can't vouch for the food but the actual stall is mighty impressive covered from head to toe in this brilliant artwork, at the time i had my trusty LCA Lomo so I snapped away,but a week later that actual roll was accidentally thrown out. However earlier today I arrived at Peters with just enough light to replay the shoot, although this time i was armed with my trusty iphone so the pics could get straight to the blog in quick time.

If you're ever in Leather lane you should give Daddy Donkey a try and if you ever in need of a decent barbers, Peters will happily sort you out with the best short back and sides a man should ever need.









































































No comments: