Sunday 23 August 2009

Ice Cream Van Man - this diet is no fad














I've never needed much of an excuse to buy an ice cream on a sunny Saturday afternoon, so I was very happy to hear the sweet chimes of an ice cream van whilst on Hampstead Heath Yesterday. As I faced the direction of the music, I was even more excited by the sight of a small Ice Cream Van which had been entirely constructed out of cardboard! Embracing this brilliant idea, assuming that the ice cream seller had built it himself, I began to trek up Parliment hill wanting to satisfy my sweet tooth. As I navigated the steep climb, getting nearer to the van, I noticed how the ice cream glistened in the late afternoon sunshine, "these are going to be good" I thought and I stepped up a gear.














It came as complete surprise when reaching the Van that the cardboard design didn't stop at just the vehicle. Ice cream was indeed for sale, but this was the type that was made entirely from cardboard, though the disappointment didn't last long as I immediately purchased a 100% fat free, non dairy, vegan cone for the bargain of £2. It looks amazing, is without a doubt the best thing I've bought in a long long time and is now going to sit very proudly on my mantle piece.














If you would like to know more about Ice Cream Van Man and it's mastermind William Alexander, please visit his website here...














1 comment:

willberforce said...

Hey thanks for this blog, only taken me a year to realize people were leaving notes on my website, durgh