Thursday 20 August 2009

New Wolf People EP - Tiny Circles













One of the great things about Tuckshop is that I occasionally get sent music in the post. These days, what with the digital revolution, everything is sent to me via email. (probably a good thing in all reality as I literally have piles and plies of cd's) There's actually something quite nice about receiving packages from far gone places and the excitement is always doubled with me due to my letter box being so small that a trip to the post office is always needed, thus increasing my anticipation. This week having returned form my mini break in Cornwall I picked up a promo copy of the latest Wolf People ep entitled Tiny Circles. As you'd expect it's a cracker, and if you're going to Green Man this weekend you should definitely check them out. Hopefully we'll have an interview on here with them soon, so watch this space.......

No comments: