Friday 21 August 2009

Superb video from You Say France and I Whist'e

As soon as I heard the uber talented 'You Say France and I Whistle'. I knew that It wasn't going to take long for me to become a fan. Their music is a striking blend of perfect Scandinavian guitar indie pop and every single record that they have sent me is not only faultless in sound but also perfectly constructed . Sweden may be famous for contemporary design, but You Say France and I Whistle is the best soundtrack for any time spent lounging in a Yngve Ekstrom Lamino chair, or even any sofa for that matter.

Check out this awesome video for their record 'when lovers die', personally I've always been a fan of monkeys playing drums and men baking cakes in David Beckham shirts...infact I'm off to get my ticket to Sweden right now.

No comments: